Features and Benefits
- Streamlined application and faster processing times; generally requires less documentation
- Avoids private mortgage insurance (PMI) with 20% down payment
- Fixed rate options: Terms range from 10-30 years
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Programs: 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1
- Down payments as low as 3%
Although a conventional home loan offers tremendous advantages, they typically carry higher credit and financial requirements than government-backed loans. If you are looking for a traditional, government-insured mortgage such as an FHA, VA or USDA loan, check out our other loan types.
Ready to get expert advice and determine what works best for your personal situation? Contact one of our local, caring mortgage professionals at a Mortgage Center Near You.
SOURCE: GATEWAY MORTGAGE GROUP